Filing for bankruptcy can be an intimidating and uncertain time. That's why you need a trusted local attorney on your side. You can always count on Gort Law, P.A. Our law office in Jupiter, FL has aided countless clients with their legal troubles. Whether you need to file for bankruptcy in order to keep your house or settle a construction deficit lawsuit, we'll be there for you. Plus, to make the process easier on you, we offer both in-person and virtual consultations.
Ready to get the process started? You can schedule a free initial consultation with our bankruptcy attorney by calling 561-900-0478 today.
When it comes to partnering with a local attorney, you can trust you'll be in good hands with us. We have over 50 years of experience and always make every effort to get our clients the best possible outcome. No matter your legal situation, you can trust us to go to bat for you.
You can hire our local attorney to help you with:
- Bankruptcy filing: We can file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy for an individual or business
- Business law disputes: We can help you start your business by creating a corporation, LLC, or partnership and help you grow your business by drafting agreements and contracts
- Litigation cases: We can represent you in a civil, real estate, business or construction defect dispute
We'll work hard to get you the result you want. Ask about our discounts for veterans when you reach out to our law office today.
At Gort Law, P.A., we understand how busy life can get. That's why it can be difficult to find the free time to stop by your local attorney's office. But not to worry, because we offer virtual consultations. By taking advantage of this, you:
- Won't have to commute to meet with your bankruptcy attorney
- Won't have to take time off of work or find someone to watch your kids
- Will have more flexibility when you need to meet with your attorney